Friday, July 3, 2009

Customer Gear Review
"Adirondack" Canoe

Review by: Maggie Berglund


In June I bought Winonah Adirondack Canoe from the Alpine shop.
So
far I have only been out on lakes although my real hope is to be out
on rivers. It is nice and light which means that with a little
planning I can load and unload it by myself and carry it around. I am
a relatively strong woman, but not a power lifter by any means.

On the lake I have paddled it by myself, which is a little tricky and
slow, but very doable. With two people, look out, we are cruising.

I can't think of any complaints. Maybe I will check back in after a
river trip next week.

In the meantime, you can tell from the picture that my dog approves of
the purchase as well. I should note that it is stable enough to stay
upright when he jumped out unexpectedly for a swim, but he also weighs
less than 20 lbs.

See you on the river,
Maggie


No comments:

Post a Comment